These are scriptures that establish us in our true identity in Christ. These can become daily declarations that you speak that will establish the reality that renews your mind. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind. These scriptures when read, spoken, or meditated on gives to us that renewal in our mind that changes us from the inside out.
4 I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, 5 hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, 6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
- I am a new creation
- Old things have passed away
- All things in me are new
- All things in me (my spirit) are of God
- I am reconciled to God, my Father, by Jesus
- God has given me the ministry of reconciliation
- God made Christ to be sin for me that I might be made the righteousness of God in Christ
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ
- I am a worker together with Him
- I glory only in the cross of Christ and what that has accomplished for me
- By the cross I am crucified to the world, and the world to me
- In Christ only the new creation means anything
- Jesus has created one New Man, and that New Man is in union with Christ
- I am a new man (woman) in complete union with Christ
- I have put off the old man (woman) and that old lifestyle
- I am renewed in the spirit of my mind
- I have put on the new man (woman), which is created in righteousness and true holiness after the likeness of God Himself
- There is neither Jew nor Greek nor free, Christ is al and in all
- I am buried with Him by baptism into death, therefore I walk in newness of life because He was raised in newness of life.
- I serve in newness of spirit, not in oldness of the letter
- My love is made perfect and I have boldness in the day of judgment because as He is, so am I in this world
- I abound in everything, in utterance, in knowledge, and in all diligence in love for all believers and in grace
- I walk in the flesh, but I do not war in the flesh; my weapons are not carnal but mighty through God to pull down strongholds, casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing into captivity every one of my thoughts that exalts itself against the obedience of Jesus Christ
- God has given me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him because He has already blessed me with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
- The eyes of my understanding are enlightened and opened and I know the hope of His calling, and I know what the riches of the glory of His inheritance is in all believers
- I know what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe
according to the working of His mighty power.
- The same power He exercised when He raised Jesus from the dead and set Him at His own right hand, far above all rule, principality, power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, and He seated me in heavenly places with Him, far above all principality, power, might, dominion, and everything that has been named.
- He has put all things under His feet and gave Him to be head over all things, to the church.
- I am of His body, therefore all things are under me, He has given me His name, and everything that has a name has to bow its knee when I use His name above every name.
- I am His body; He lives in me; I have His fullness that fills all in all.
- Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to me because I believe.
- The righteousness which is of faith talks like this; the word is near me and it is in my mouth, the word of faith, and it is what I speak, because I am righteous by the faith of Jesus Christ; I speak faith and faith in what God has accomplished through the cross of Jesus Christ.
- I have faith that He has accomplished His will in my life by that finished work of the cross I am in a better covenant with better promises.
- I am Jesus’ disciple
- He is my God, I am His child. I walk in Him, and He walks in me.
- He calls me His child (daughter), and I call Him Father
- The New Covenant is in force, and the Old Covenant is gone.
- Jesus is my High Priest. He established the New Covenant with His blood and with His body. His blood is better than the blood of bulls and goats. His blood remits my sins, and He will never bring it up again because He has forgotten my sin.
- The law had a shadow of things to come but never made anyone perfect. The blood of Christ has the reality of being made perfect once for all.
- I am sanctified through the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
- Jesus sat down waiting until His enemies are made His footstool.
- I am of His body, His enemies are under His feet, they are under my feet because I am His body.
- By one offering, He has perfected forever them that are sanctified.
- I draw near with a pure heart in full assurance of faith, my heart has been sprinkled from an evil conscience.
- I do consider others, and provoke them to love and to good works.
- I assemble together with other believers more and more often.
- I know that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by the faith of Jesus Christ. I am justified by the faith of Jesus and I look to His good works and not to my own righteousness.
- I am dead to the law that I might live to God.
- I am crucified with Christ and it is not I who lives, but Christ lives in me and the life that I live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the son of God, and gave Himself up for me.
- I received the Spirit by the hearing of faith and not by the works of the law.
- I have begun by the Spirit, and I shall remain in the Spirit.
- I live by faith.
- Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me, being made a curse in my stead and in my place.
- The blessing of Abraham has come upon me through Jesus Christ, and I have received the promise of the Spirit through faith.
- The promises were made to Abraham and to Christ, not to many seeds, but to one seed, Jesus Christ. I am in Christ, therefore I am in the seed to whom the promise was made, therefore I have received the same promise, and the same spirit as Christ. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. I walk in the spirit, therefore fulfill the will of the spirit and not the flesh.
- I am led of the spirit and I am not under the law.
- I inherit the kingdom of God.
- I have the fruit of the spirit.
- I walk in love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self control.
- I belong to Christ, therefore I am Abraham’s seed and a recipient of the Spirit, the blessing of Abraham, according to the promise made to Abraham
- I am a joint heir; what Jesus has inherited, I have also inherited. I have inherited not just part of it, but all of it, because as He is, so am I in this world
- I am a son (daughter) not a slave. Because I am a son (daughter), God sent the spirit of His Son into my heart that I can say ABBA (dear daddy), Father. I have not received the spirit of bondage to fear again.
- I am above the weak and beggarly things of the world, they submit to me because I am in Christ and He is in me. When the world receives me, they receive Him who sent me, and when they receive Him, they receive the Father.
- I stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free.
- In Christ nothing counts but faith that springs from love.
- I fulfill the law because I love my neighbor as myself.
- I suffer long, I am kind and not envious, I do not exalt myself, I am not puffed up. I do not behave unseemly and seek my own. I am not easily provoked and I think no evil. I do not rejoice in iniquity, but I rejoice in the truth. I bear all things, I believe all things. I hope all things, I endure all things. I never fail, because love never fails, and God’s love lives in me.
- When I was a child, I thought like a child and spoke like a child. I have put away childish things.
- I think on good things, holy things, pure things. I think on things above and things of good report.
- I am justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Jesus Christ.
- There is no condemnation to me because I am in Christ Jesus. I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.
- The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus.
- I am sanctified in Christ and called to be a saint, and child of God.
- I am in Christ Jesus, who made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.
- God has established me, anointed me, set me apart, put me in position as His son (daughter).
- Thanks be to God who always causes me to triumph in Christ and causes me to make His knowledge known everywhere I go.
- God has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- God has gathered me into Jesus along with all others who believe in Him. God raised Jesus to sit in heavenly places with Him and He made me to sit together with Him in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. Works which God has pre-ordained that I should walk in them.
- I am no longer far off from God. Now I have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
- I let the mind of Christ dwell in me. I have the mind of Christ. His mind dwells in me richly in all wisdom.
- I am steadfast in my faith in Christ.
- In everything I give thanks. That is the will of God concerning me.
- I have great boldness of faith in Jesus.
- I have the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus.
- God has saved me, called me by His holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to me (us) in Christ Jesus before the world began.
- I hold fast the form of sound words, the same words I hear in Paul, in faith, and in love in Jesus Christ.
- I am strong in the grace that is in Jesus Christ.
- I know the scriptures which are able to make me wise in things pertaining to salvation in Jesus Christ and His glory.
- I constantly acknowledge everything that is in me in Jesus Christ and my faith is made effective.
Meditate on these words from Jesus:
15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
Love and Joy Perfected
9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another. Download this File